UKZAC-2022 – Scientific Identity and Creativity in a Changed World
The International Annual Scientific Conference of the University “Kadri Zeka” Scientific Identity and Creativity in a Changed World will take place from 30.05.2022. until 31.05.2022, offering to participate with presentations of research results in one of the 5 sections of the conference:
1. Current challenges in digitalization
2. Current Research in Mathematics
3. Current Challenges in School Education
4. Opportunities and challenges for Economic Development in the WB
5. Positive justice and the rule of law
Submission of abstracts to the conference sections takes place from 01.02.2021. – 15.05.2022.
The two - day conference is a meeting place and platform for researchers, teacher educators and policy makers from region and all over the world.
It combines inspiring keynotes, a wide variety of papers on research and practice of different areas –informatics, mathematics, education, law and economics, and active working sessions in a stimulating and friendly atmosphere.